Thursday, February 4, 2010

The show must go on....

Now good that you have started,lets just sink in.
Well... in that case what do we do in order to get this rolling?
"I don't know I don't know I don't know."
What???
"Its you who should give me ideas, its your job to combine the pieces that are somewhat illogical, somewhere hidden and sometimes illuminated and now you are telling me that you cannot.
Brother... you have put me in a very precarious situation... what will people think?"
stop man !
"Would you ever give me chance to speak?"
You need chance to speak???
wow!
spare me the horror........
Everytime I have given you chance you made people laugh.
Let people laugh....Laughter is their best medicine.
Hey.. dont think these cleverly crafted sentences of yours will intimidate me.
Life can only get better provided I wish... leave aside the dream.
We have seen morning tea supporting crew getting themselves changed from britannia marie to little hearts and the breakfast table colleagues getting changed from poori-bhaaji to hash browns.
Let me guess the reason for this......
Is it the gradual locomotion of human thoughtfulness or a purposeful broadcast of ascending annual compensation?
I think I don't know.
But what I know is this metamorphosis of caterpillar to butterfly or the reverse as we may see with respect to the reference frame we are in will not cease to happen.
What I know is we better be prepared to embrace this with whatever thoughtful and bountiful reasons we may think for it.
What I know is the seconds hand will continue to change degrees even if we do not wish for it.
What I know is disharmony will only open the door to perdition.
What I know is inquisition will only move us forward...
And what I definitely know is junk will only breed junk in the end.......
What say folks???

4 comments:

Bhaskar said...

orre.. mamaaa.. maammaaa..

(Mane kissui bujhini)

:) :S :( :'( :P :P

Lonsome Duck said...

dada....

ki leekhechis ??

amaar mataye kichu dhooklo naa..you seem to be writing like those big names abastract writers!
.BTW is this a monologue or a dialogue ?

Debranjan Banerjee said...

just writing whatever I feel .... not following any basics..... I will try to follow from next post :-D :)

rajdwip said...

've read both of them and enjoyed truly. Its proven that you have strong vocabulary. But I believe that your creative thinking requires direction, so I would ask rather request you to write something on "Aman ki Asha"..hope to hit your blog soon.