Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ready Steady Go...

1st day of January 2010.... a very very happy new year......

As the whole world prepares itself to fight with the previous night hangover I chose to fritter and waste in an offhand way..... seems to me that in the whole story of distress at web there is no more catastrophic chapter than me trying to jot down some crap in the cranium. Fine .... let it be.....I will do whatever I feel as long as it is not affecting anybody...... correct? .. yes yes.. offcourse...
So what else?....
its a happy new year........what more do you expect from it?....
Timeout timeout....
can somebody please tell me what difference it would make other than sending some formality sms es to anybody and everybody...
Hey .... you might be thinking that this guy is a total loser, an earthbound misfit.... why to question when at least everybody is happy on one day......
yes...yes... you are very right..... I am just jotting down whatever comes to my mind....... Forget it....
Lets start the new year on a high note..... This could possibly or probably be a reason for me to be at least happy for one day.....Thats why all these fuss......
So...Life will continue to move further........dreams will continue to momentarily defy reason....pain will continue to linger.....memories will continue to dwell in our minds.....hopes will continue to give us strength.......milestones will continue to enthusiasize us....and ideas will continue to move world.
So..cheers guys.....today... all the points pondered were tactically or practically given the food and drink and hence gives me a reason to smile and say.. hey all......from today onwards I will continue to write whatever creepy crappy stuff comes to knock on the matter which is grey.....
till then ....wish you good luck and a happy new year indeed...........

6 comments:

AB said...

A very good start. I did not know your mastery in English. That was a pleasant surprise. Please keep on continuing surprising me... Happy new year.

ATANU said...

Good writing ...keep it up...

Bhaskar said...

bhalo bhalo kichhu to ekta korchhis..
Tobe continue na korle.. Bujhtei parchhis!

Rony Nandy said...

Good Work.Hope to read more posts from you.

Debranjan Banerjee said...

thanks guys....will surely give my best...these comments are already pumping my adrenaline.....

Goutam said...

Nice write-up.One small correction
"you might me thinking that this guy is a total loser"

It should be 'be' in place of me.
Hope to read more posts from you.